- the touch
- Abbe Don's got that human touch, now we can all benefit, she's stepping out to recommend humane web design tips.
- simple .gif animations on the web (simple is, of course relative. I still don't use any. Someday...)
- ASCII this.
- How do get those fünky characters in HTML? Try Special Characters in HTML
- All dressed up with no place to go
- Sites that offer free web publishing, and samizdat let's you too.
- Domain Name Claim Game
- Next step, now that you've gotten yourself a bunch of cool pages? Establish yourself on the net with your very own domain name.
- Popularity Contest
- If you've got a site, and even visitors, but you don't know how many, you need to go Hit Hunting.
- Good Stuff Maynard - this guy's linked up loads of stuff, HTML specs and add on, current January 1996
- For a meta-view of web page development, tools and links, try WWW & HTML Developer's JumpStation. It hasn't been updated since October 1994, but neither have the basic building blocks of web publishing.
- Strict Styley
- You might be interested in a stricter interpretation of Composing Good HTML. This guy has quite a few valid points to make - if you are going to be making a living putting this stuff together, you might give him a once-over.
- Looking to make some of your own clickable image maps? Mark S. Hutchenreuther provides direction as well.
- What snew
- If you think you want to try to get your pages on the NCSA What's New Page, read some advice I gave a guy on that very question.
persuing page publishing |
justin's links by justin hall: contact